After his humiliating spanking, gleefully delivered by Dana Loesch, Piers Morgan will not want to hear or see this:
Yes, my friends, Brits are able to purchase tanks for their personal use! And apparently, they do. So the idea that Americans; who are endowed with certain inalienable rights that citizens of the British Empire simply do not possess, would be unable to purchase and own tanks, when even the English can? Well, pardon me, but that’s a bloody load of bollocks!
So if you are interested in purchasing an armored vehicle, tracked or untracked, please consult the listing below: (you’re welcome!)
- Military Vehicle Sales
- Mortar Investments (sales in the Czech Republic, but if you have the cash… Whatev!)
- Military Web (fresh paint job included with purchase!)
In case you missed it, here is fresh video of Dana’s appearance on CNN, careful, the laughter is contagious! Don’t miss the paper wadded and thrown by Piers at the end.
- Tanks for the Memories (Gateway Pundit)
- Tanks, but no tanks: Piers Morgan driven to paper-crumpling outrage by Dana Loesch (twitchy.com)
- Brits to America: We Don’t Want Piers Morgan Back (lewrockwell.com)
- Brits Counter-Petition: Keep Piers Morgan, We Don’t Want Him Back (zerohedge.com)