Have you been naughty? Well good for you! Good behavior is no longer valued as highly in this country: so no worries! Carry on…
Wednesday on He Said She Said, we have Monica Crowley of WABC Radio and Fox News! Tune in, you won’t wanna miss this interview!
Stories, Stories, Stories!
- Federal court strikes down ban on concealed carriage in Illinois as unconstitutional. Finally! Whippeeee!
- Apparently millions of people still believe that the 21st of December is the Mayan Apocalypse. I wish millions of people weren’t so feeble minded.
- Government Workers have it better than us civilian schmucks… At least a majority of Americans think so. And they are right.
- The wealthy French flee heavy taxation of 75%. Uh oh! Californians are on the run too! To Texas. Gosh I hope they don’t ruin Texas the way they’ve ruined California.
- Steven Crowder took a punch to the face for daring to advocate for workers rights via Right To Work legislation in Michigan. It’s not an issue though since beating RTW advocates is mandated by their state constitution or something….
And Crowder’s response to being punched? It’s a Bully Beat Down!! Bring it Thugs!!!
- The afterglow of winning the election is wearing off for the Democrats according to an IBD TPP poll… Apparently they are scared of the fiscal cliff!!! Probably should have considered that on November 4th...
- Today’s Census figures show that 176,632 people in England and Wales identify themselves as Jedi Knights, making it the most popular faith in the “Other Religions” category on the Census and the seventh most popular faith overall.
- Choose Life License plates ruled unconstitutional - because *Shocker* Pro Abortion folks can’t find any legislators willing to sponsor their death plates! OH, the unfairness of it all!
- You can find podcasts of Monica Crowley’s show here: News Talk Radio 77 WABC New York.